Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We Made History

We have a new president today. That means lots of changes. Ariel told me that she's not interested in politics at the tender age of 11. I explained to her how important those politics are to her way of life. She might have digested that tidbit. One can never be totally sure with a tween.

Well, I fought with the computer until 7:30 last night and I WON!! Apparently I have not yet killed it, but I've got many things to type, so we'll see. Would you like a peek at some of the new things? Well, okay. This is the Retro series of bracelets:Retro ©2008 Theresa BuchleAqua and peach, how atomic can you get? If I can find some good avocado green combos you better look out.
This is Sunset on the Beach:

Sunset at the Beach ©2008 Theresa Buchle
This is Tropical Blend:

Tropical Blend ©2008 Theresa Buchle
This is the biz card sleeve I carry. It's called Elegance:

Elegance ©2008 Theresa Buchle
Hmm, lots of spirals there. Would you call that a recurring theme? Well, that's just a taste of what I'm sending off to Tracey and what I'm keeping here. And as soon as I have a computer that I don't have to wrestle, they will go on my website! Yes to those of you who have asked, the website will be selling patterns and kits as soon as I get a new computer.

I'm off. Beads are calling. Enjoy the day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo!
for History, new designs, and not killing the 'puter.

Woooooot!!!