Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brrrrr!

It got f#@@#ng cold last night! And then the wind howled for a while. And then it got a little colder. But alas poor Ariel, she had to go to school! Poor baby wanted a late start at the very least, but no go. It is a full school day. And it is still very breezy and very chilly out.

Today's deadlines are met! Woo hoo! Celebrate! Now the day is free for me to bead and meet the next BIG deadline. When did my life become a series of deadlines? I thought I gave that up years ago: deadlines, meetings, more deadlines, meetings that interfered with deadlines. Well, I no longer have all the meetings -- the cats refuse to attend. Anyway, here is one of the latest projects that have the next deadline:
©2009 Theresa BuchleYou can see why I've had to force myself to work on it. Then again, maybe you cannot. The other High Priestesses of the Goddess of Beading probably know. Whatever. I'm just about done now. And I have another right on its heels with much cooler, soothing (to me) colors. I'll post pics of all unknown projects when the time is right. I don't want to totally lose that element of surprise, you know. Plus, while watching TV with Ariel yesterday afternoon, I had a sudden inspiration which is now in the sketch pad. We'll see if I can graph it without losing the details. And yes, I'll share it later. You must be patient!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my... your favorite! A continuous, never ending spiral.... :-D can't tell the stitch??? g

Bead-Mused said...

Oh sweetie, you have been away from beading far too long. Look closer and if you still can't tell, email me tomorrow! But believe, it defnitely has an end and a beginning but you've definitely got the allegroy correct!
hugs!
Theresa