Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Deadlines

Would you believe I just got two new deadlines? Nothing fruitful happens until 2010, but that's okay.

I have a Facebook page now. I would give you the direct link, but that would take another 30 minutes of the hard drive grinding away and waiting, waiting, waiting for the page to materialize in order to snatch the link. Just search for me by name or by email address for now. I'll make a link eventually. I've got other new and interesting links to add to the blog, but it's such a pain in the ass right now. I'd really like to work on the web site, I can't go to My Space. The computer locks up when I try. In fact, it locks up when I try a lot of things. But it's free. I really need for someone to keep reminding me of that. I know, I should quite my grousing. At least nothing locks up when I bead, so I'm going to do that now.

0 comments: