Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Dolly Parton's Birthday!

I have always admired Dolly Parton. I love her songs, and I love her acting. I also love that she has always followed her dreams and that she has always been upfront about her looks (no pun intended). An honest, open person is truly admirable.

Today I plan to push this computer to its limits. I have lots of photos to crop and save, and documents to put together and save, and then I must be able to send them all through cyberspace. Send up a little prayer to the goddess of electronic things for me. And on top of all the computer woes, my back is spasming like you wouldn't believe. That means (cue the funky music) working with muscle relaxants and pain killers! On a side note, I'm beading a rather psychedelic, retro looking piece right now so I guess beading with pharmaceuticals is rather apropos.

It's time for lunch, and I've also got a full plate of work. Until tomorrow, my beadlings!

0 comments: