Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Much To Do

So I deleted some unused applications and things are the teensiest bit faster today. I'll do some more tomorrow. I tried posting some more pictures from the diskette, but the computer still wants to format it. *sigh*

I'm working on a teaching proposal sample that has a lot of shading (as in very subtle shading) and I have discovered that I cannot work on it at night. Even with the spectrum bulbs in the over-shoulder-lamp I have a very difficult time seeing which shade is which. Damn, I hate getting older. But it sure beats the alternative.

It was bitterly cold last night, as in 21 degrees or so. It's a gorgeous, sunny day but it's still pretty cold out so I built a nice, big fire in the fireplace. I'm going to open the blinds and work on the shading while Bella and I try to stay warm. Maybe I'll fix a cup of tea. I'd love to leave you with profound words of wisdom or a thought-provoking topic, but I just can't come up with anything today. So bead it! That's right, beadlings. I said it. Just bead it!!

0 comments: