Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

(You can link back to Wiki Media Commons by clicking on the pic.)

It's a brand new day, in a brand new month, in a brand new year. I've got lots of plans, lots of things to accomplish and my only problem is that I lost quite a bit of my momentum when the computer died. I've got to reamp fast! I'm using a loaner that's quite a bit slower than the machine we had so it's taking some getting used to, but I will muddle through. I've yet to find my list of cyber things to do, but I know it's in this little pile on the desk. I've got the new calendar all ready in the agenda, I just need to find my colored pens and highlighters (there's something about old school "write-it-down" scheduling that helps me remember things more easily). Next week Ariel goes back to school and T-man goes back to work. I love having them home, but I'm ready for my peace and quiet at the same time. It looks like I just need to get some things into strategic placement and get those motors revving and I'll be off with a bang!

I hope you had a wonderful year and hope this new one proves to be even better!

0 comments: