Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sneak Peeks

This weekend is the San Antonio Bead & Ornament Soceity's bead bazaar. I'll be there with some new designs of my own, plus I'm doing a trunk shows with items from other designers like Chris Manes of AmuseInk, Deb Moffett-Hall (I will let you know right now that if you want any of Deb's ornament patterns for Christmas get them early as they sell out), Dawn Dalto of Blue Bear Beads, my distributor Tracey Schulz of Threaded Needle Designs, Amy Loh-Kusper of i-bead, Jennie Might of Black Giraffe Designs, and Anne Paxton (unfortunately Anne no longer has a web site). I'm very proud to be representing Threaded Needle Designs again. Here are your sneak peeks.Just in time for Mother's Day, I made "Mom Is Wow Upside Down". Yes, it's kitschy and cute. And who doesn't remember having a ginghame dress in the spring and summer?Everyone says this one looks like a piece of ribbon, hence the name Gingham Ribbon Bracelet. And there are a few others, but I'd much rather you come see them in person. T-man will be with me, the High Priestesses of the Temple of the Goddess of Beading will be there, Pam will be there with new lampwork sets, Heather Powers will be there with some fantastic new sea-themed beads, and my dear friend Carol Wille will be there with her fantastic buttons and glass beads, plus a ton of other great bead vendors.

Come by to say hellow, touch the beads, touch the jewelry or just share a joke. I'll be back here on Monday to let you know how much fun we had. Have a beadiful weekend!

0 comments: