Thursday, May 29, 2008

What Have I Been Dreaming Of?

I've pretty much been dreaming of this stuff, or at least thinking about it --- A LOT! Please take note that I did not say anything about stress. There is still no stress. Stunned and amazed, my family is!
And this is what I would like to do when I come home from seminar. We haven't taken a ride in so long I may loose my Iron Lady status! Hopefully, we will be able to afford a trip this summer.

So today I'm off to see the doctor, then back to some cows in a meadow (you'll see, you'll see). Tomorrow Ariel "graduates" from elementary school. We have been trying to explain to her that this is not as important as graduating from high school, but her teachers are making it a very big deal. *sigh* We are proud of her and of all her accomplishments and will probably take her to lunch. I know she's excited about this, so I'm trying not to burst her little bubble (mean old Mom).

Anyway, I must be off. I'll try to pop back in tomorrow! Have a beadiful day!

0 comments: