Tuesday, May 13, 2008

O U C H ! ! !

Well, I fell last night. I tripped over a loose corner on a floor tile in the kitchen. I scraped my back all the way down the front of the kennel, twisted and landed on my right hand. I've got this huge, swollen bruise on my ribs from my shoulder blade to my waist, my lower back throbs and my wrist aches. I'm pretty sure there will be other little pings as I get closer to the 24 hour mark. I felt scared, pissed and stupid all at the same time. T-man brought me a handful of ibuprofen and made me get in bed. It was close enough to bed time that I didn't argue. I had to get Natalie to help me with the chickens this morning because there was no way for me to do it alone and finish before noon! We'll see how long I sit at the computer today.

Other than that, things are peachy!

How are you're projects just for you coming along? I saw Carol's at the SABOS bazaar. It's pretty cool, and she's on the prowl for more beads like the ones she used. I'm hoping I get a picture to share with you.I'm going to use my Laura McCabe piece, and I can't wait to show it off at seminar. Remember, your deadline is coming up (someone remind me!). Anyway, get stitching!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Goodness!! Who do you think you are? Me? Seriously, though -- take care of yourself! g

Anonymous said...

Ooy, poor baby. I hope you feel better soon. And seriously, did you forget, it's right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot ('~'). Not, left foot, back, right hand, rib.

A song for everything..Yay!...

Song : One foot in front of the other
By : Jules Bass

Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking cross the floor
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking out the door

Sorry sweetie, I just couldn't help myself. The song started playing in my head and I felt the need to share.

;)

Clara

Bead-Mused said...

Very funny, chica! I will remind you of this from my nursing home room when YOU are old and clumsy like I am now!
hugs!
T

Bead-Mused said...

Thank you, g! As to who I thought I was, well do you remember weebles? I was NOT one of those.
hugs!
T