Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sunny Day

It is an absolutely gorgeous day. A front moved through last night. We were spared the really nasty stuff, but it came uncomfortably close to T-man's parents' house

I am still pretty sore and stiff. The bruise is still quite awesome in the depth of its colors, and my ribs definitely hurt. It is time to visit the doc and see what he says. Remember how "weebles wobble but they don't fall down"?? I am definitely not a weeble. Leaf LariatThe EGA Regional Seminar looms on my horizon. I have much to do, but some of my serenity has returned. I am confident I can everything done well ahead of time. But in order to achieve that goal, I must be off. Check out the links over there -- lots of new posts have been added for your entertainment. Hasta la bye-bye!!

0 comments: