Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lazy Day

I didn't get much sleep last night. We haven't turned the AC on yet, and it took a while for yours truly to cool off enough to sleep at all. Needless to say, it was so hot that I couldn't keep the CPAP on either. So I'm seriously considering not doing much of anything today. Maybe I'll sit on the floor in front of the television and play video games all day. I haven't done that since, well I'm not sure when.

I've been working on a three dimensional piece and was hoping to have the instructions ready for seminar, but I may have to put it away and concentrate on other things right now. It's simple for me to execute it, but I need to be able to put it into clearly understandable words and pictures and I don't think my time will allow for that. So it's on to the next item on the list.

We now have arugula, radishes and tomatoes coming out of the garden daily. T-man is quite pleased. He keeps telling the hens to start laying. I keep telling him that won't do any good.

I hope you are having a day as gorgeous as the one I'm having here. Your art quote for the day:
You don't know how much artists go through to make it look so easy. It's all in the practice.
Lauryn Hill

0 comments: