Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Time, Time, Time

I need more time in each day. Yes, this is what I have decided. More time is needed to do things I wish to do. I need it, I want it, I've got to have it. Now, how do I make the rotation of the earth slow down?

Self-portrait:So today was the last of the blood tests for the endocrinologist. We pretty much know what's NOT wrong with me, but we are still trying to find out what IS wrong with me (other than the obvious things, thank you). Oh, and I get to do a sleep study to find out why I have insomnia. And who knows what else. I guess the best is yet to come, right? And any day on the sunny side of the dirt is a good day!

I must make this short again. I've got some kits to put together, some instruction packets to price and I must locate all my display items in the mess that is my studio right now. I will be glad when the living room is finished and all the stuff can go back in there. We might just need to have a yard sale soon! Would I add beads in there? It's entirely possible. We'll just have to wait and see! Until tomorrow, beadlings!

0 comments: