Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And Here It Is Wednesday Already!

My, my, my how time flies when having so much fun. I went to the new ENT doc yesterday. Yours truly has a long uvula. Yep, I have a long one. How many of us girls can say that with confidence? HAH! The sleep study is already scheduled. That should be interesting. Apparently, the elongated uvula is potentially serious, in that it may be blocking my airway at night! Well, we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

And nothing much is happening here. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it's chilly, but it will be quite warm later. Basically, it's good cold and flu weather. I've got some things to do today, so I will leave you with this:
Nothing encourages creativity like the chance to fall flat on one's face. ~ James D. Finley

0 comments: