Thursday, February 7, 2008

Show Mode

T-man had to actually stop me this morning to get a kiss goodbye. I'm in full out show mode. I'm scurrying through the bead room, gathering displays, shopping bags, and odds and ends to make a pile in the living room, that will fit neatly into the Cruiser to be set up in splendid display this evening.

This is not (I repeat NOT) my favorite part of doing any type of show. My favorite part is the schmoozing. I get to see friends and acquaintances, some of whom I only see at whatever particular show I'm doing. And yes, it is exhausting, so much so that I will probably nap every day next week! But it is wonderful to get to chat and giggle and share. I suppose this is the reason I continue to do any type of show.


Tomorrow through Sunday I will be selling, chatting, schmoozing. I hope I see a few of you there.

0 comments: