Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No Use Crying Over Spilt Beads

Well kids, life sucks. Somedays it sucks a lot, some days not so much. But we pick up our beads, sort them and move on. Believe it or not, as much as life sucks right now, the house is fairly calm.


I spent the weekend at both parents' places for N's birthday. Came home Sunday and took a bunch of really bad photographs for my first Etsy Texas Crafters First Monday Event. Many thanks go to everyone who looked. I'm going to work on the photo skills as I go, but I will start putting more items up. I'd like to move out some older earrings, as I have wonderful new beads to make more earrings. I got two new hearts! And look at these. Are they not the cutest things? They are tiny little floral arrangement magents made by a woman named Annie, and you can see more in her Etsy shop.

Not much going on. I did bead a bit. I'm working on a kit I bought from Ann Benson of Beads East. I'll put pictures up either here or one my web site when they are done. And yes, I still need to finish the kit. But as I have stated, things are a bit topsy turvy right now. I'll elaborate more later, but suffice it to say that no one is injured or sick, no one is missing, and we have food and shelter, and we should all remember that any day on the sunny side of the dirt is a good day!

It's September?!?!?! If we didn't have a summer, what in the world is our winter going to be like????

0 comments: