Wednesday, September 5, 2007

And the Bead Goes On . . . .

No, not a soap opera -- it's a song written by Sonny Bono, sung by his then wife Cher. Jeez --- you guys are too young to remember. Cher was singing about beads back in the late 60s. For real! I'd prove it to you if I could turn back time . . .

Etsy! I put up a new banner. I've been reading on what makes a successful Etsy store (not that putting up a new banner will guarantee me instant success). One of the things mentioned was an interesting avatar. What's an avatar? It's the tiny little picture that represents you on all things Etsy. Hubby says the new banner looks more "Internet". Do you believe me when I say that the color scheme (matching my logo) was accidental and I'm not sure how I got the other pictures to do that? Yep, purely serendipitous. The other keys to success? Constantly adding items and mentioning Etsy every chance you get.

How is your challenge coming? What? You forgot? Last Friday I issued a challenge to you all, but no one has spoken up. What happened with your colors? I'll go bead while you type . . . .

0 comments: