Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Well, I Do Declare!

Guess what? It has been publicly suggested, by someone who lurks about but never comments, that I have deserted you in my embrace of B.W.O. Yep, yep, yep. Simply because I choose not to bore you with detailed descriptions of every breath I take, every move I make and the other various and sundry details of my daily existence, it has been hinted at that I have deserted you, that I have let you down, that I have shirked my responsibility as a blogger. How's that for a slap in the face from behind the back? Sheesh.



I started the base of the pendant for the pink/gold piece last night. Hopefully, the end result will match the vision. I'll try to finish it today or tomorrow and get a picture. We'll see what happens. I also bought one of those table top photo studios. T-man was pretty impressed with it. He's no slouch when it comes to photography. He used to do the most wonderful black and white photos, which he developed himself. I'd like to able to make a darkroom for him someday. Maybe I'll put it right next to his lampwork studio. Seriously though, he is still discussing building a studio for us next year or the year after. I can see it now -- the back part of the property is a huge garden with the pool sticking out of the center, the dog yard and the chicken coops on one side next to the metal workshop and the studio on the other. Oh goodness, mind the tomatoes as you walk on back! And don't trip over the cataloupe!

Maybe stepping stones would be a good idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just let me at her, let me at her. I will make sure her nimble beady little fingers never touch another precious delica bead. Mwaahahahha! I have friends in low places. Just say the word. They will steal her needles and hide her Fireline. If that doesn't work, I will dump all of her beautiful beads in her front lawn so you can watch her pick them out of the turf on her hands and knees. And when she is done, I will dump them out, and make her do it all over again. Just say the word and it will be so. Bwahahahahah!

;)
Clara

Anonymous said...

Vorrie not, Terezah. Natasha vill taek caer of evryting for you. I niid a naem und adrez. She vill truble you no moer.
heh heh heh!

Bead-Mused said...

My goodness, Chica, I did not know you had such a dark streak! Remind me not to piss you off! And if I do, I should remember to hide my beads!!

We thank you for your support!
T

Bead-Mused said...

Natasha darling, believe me when I say I will contact you the moment I need your special talents! You will recieve a message disquised as a squirrel being carried by a big, dumb moose!
T