Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!



Yep, it's that time again. Nope, I won't tell how many. Let's just say I've seen a lot of things happen around the world. I share my birthday (not year) with Sylvester Stallone, who paints! Yessir, the man's an artist. And other than baseball stuff, nothing really important happened on the day I was born!

Free Clipart Picture of a Yellow Frosted Birthday Cake with Blue Candles. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com


So today I am being lazy and coddled and I plan to enjoy every minute of it. See you later, beadlings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is a little late, but Happy Birthday from Ernie and Me. (Well, my desktop is back amongst the living. Desktop up...2laptops to go.)
I feel a soooong coming on.

Song: Birthday
Artist: Beatles

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too--yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday
I would like you to dance--Birthday
Dance
You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too--yeah
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

All along I knew you were a kindred spirit. I'm also a July-girl.

Happy Birthday from all of us I hope it was wonderful.

Clara

Bead-Mused said...

Hey! Now everyone can sing along with Sir Paul!! You did see the video there, right???

Thank you so much! Give Ernie a hug for me and tell him to do the same to you. See you soon! And just when is your birthday?
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't see the video. Flashmedia player is not installed and I have no sound yet. '~'
I was born on payday (how appropriate), the 15th.

Clara

Bead-Mused said...

Oh no! It is such a cool video. Sir Paul is one of my heroes.

Your birthday is now marked on my calendar!
T