Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Resin Anyone?

I have a new fascination. I want to make things with resin. There is only one problem with that. Okay, there may be two or three problems. It cannot be done indoors, I'll need to wear a respirator (pesky migraines) and it works best in temperatures of no more than 75°. Sheesh, I'll have to wait until November! In the meantime, you can see what I'm talking about when I say "resin". I'm not talking about bottle cap jewelry, no no! I'm looking at a much more involved process. Of course, I won't discount the bottle cap thing entirely. Jennifer Perkins of Naughty Secretary's Club has done a how-to video for one of her best sellers and there are a ton of tutorials on YouTube and various other locations in the World Wide Web. I am itching to try this. T-man thinks it's funny, simply because he knows how impatient I can be. I also found Resin Obsession, which has EVERYTHING I would ever need for making resin jewelry. I think the name says it all.

But, I guess I will wait until the weather cools considerably before I make my first foray into resin. *sigh*

0 comments: