Thursday, July 10, 2008

No Energy Today


It sucks when I hit these lows. I've had a slightly stressful week, and I suppose it has finally caught up with me. I'm going to try to bead, but right now I can barely keep my eyes open. Maybe a catnap is in order. We'll call it a "power nap" so it doesn't make me sound lazy, okay? Of course, it doesn't help that T-man woke me up at 5:00 this morning! I'll survive, I just need a snooze and then I can pick up that needle and thread and take off again.


FYI, these are not pictures of any of my kitties, but they are public domain photos from Wikimedia Commons.

I use quite a few of their photos and clip art. I'll try to come up with some beady pearls of wisdom for you tomorrow. Egad beadlings, tomorrow if Friday! Where did my week go?? Here's a deep thought for today:
Creativity is the greatest expression of liberty.
Bryant H. McGill


I'm outta here. Just keep on beadin' on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I resemble that!! I've been feeling like I'm in a slightly lightheaded fog all week. I think the meds are the culprit....

Bead-Mused said...

It takes a while to get used to those new meds. It took me four months to get used to the ones that make for rosy days. Don't give up on them. And there will be times that those foggy weeks will be welcome! Hang in there.

I'm hoping everything else is okay. Did you make that phone call yet?

Theresa

Anonymous said...

Yep... no joy! Stupid insurance co.!!
V is on her way to her second day of work! Woohoo.... g

Bead-Mused said...

Well sweetie, find one that's on your plan! Woo hoo -- the working teenager! Sure does help with the cost of gas!
T