Monday, April 21, 2008

Short Post Monday

Yes, today's post will be brief. I've got a ton of things to get done in a very short amount of time. I'm finishing up yet another bracelet, and want to get the pattern on the web site and in the Etsy store (maybe) so that it can be purchased by YOU! Oh my stars, that means I'll have to update the poor web site. I've also got some new links to share with you, some for inspiring creativity and some to just show off eye candy created by friends.

We got the two new chickens. They were originally dyed turquoise blue and lemon yellow. Ariel says their names are Pie and Sky, T-man says their names are "dinner". They are huge compared to my little chickies, and they tend to be bullies. However, Tatiana seems to be giving as good as she gets. The original 10 have already gotten bigger, but they are still cute. Back to the dyed chicks -- people don't really realize when they give these as Easter gifts that they don't make good house pets, and if the recipient's parents don't have a big yard and intentions to raise chickens, they usually end up at the local animal shelter. That is pretty much the only reason I agreed to take these two. I just couldn't bear to think of them being in a shelter. And who knows. If they turn out to be hens, maybe we'll get some white eggs in our basket!

And Casey has decided that the perfect spot for her kittens (pictures coming soon) is in the black hole known as the "bead room" or "mom's studio". WRONG! I've put the box in the living room, and so far she's only tried to move them once. We'll see how that goes.

Okay beadlings, I'm off to finish one and start another then continue to a third item in my list of things to accomplish by the end of the week. I'll try to post a little each day, but if I miss one you'll know why. It's just a damned good thing I type really, really fast! Keep on beadin' on!

0 comments: