Friday, April 25, 2008

It's A Linky Day!

Yes, that's right beadlings, today is a day of links. No, not sausages! Just beady, crafty, gorgeous, eye-candy, informative links to keep you hopping all over the world wide web. Let's see what we've gotArt Bead Scene has a great entry on networking, posted by none other than Heather Powers. Be sure to check out the links within the link if you want more info. I plan to spend some time doing that myself.

Margot, The Impatient Blogger, has a vlog for you today. Don't miss her link to HHH Enterprises, which showcases new products every week.

Yesterday was Ornament Thursday. Go see what these crafty ladies have created to honor Mother's Day.

Here is a woman after my own heart. She sells flower beads. Oh, and she has leaf beads and Swarovski beads to go with the flower beads. I've often said if I had sold nothing but green and purple beads I would have made a fortune, well here's the same concept. Be sure to check out her vintage Lucite beads.

What? Where are the rest of the beady links? Well, evidently the folks who work with tiny beads have been taking a few days off. I know I have in preparation for the San Antonio Bead & Ornament Society Bead Bazaar, May 3rd and 4. Actually, I'll work on some good seed bead links for you this summer. As for now, I must get back to typing. I'm getting lots done and don't want to break the streak. In the meantime, happy surfing and I'll be back Monday! I did find you a beady quote:
Life is a train of moods like a string of beads; and as we pass through them they prove to be many colored lenses, which paint the world their own hue, and each shows us only what lies in its own focus. Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 comments: