Friday, August 8, 2008

On Fridays I Make Things

I unbeaded and rebeaded yesterday, so now I'm pleased with what's coming out of the beads and thread. I love it when they don't fight back. But today, I think I'll put together some pretties, take some pics and post some things in my poor, ignored Etsy store. And then I'll probably do some more web site work. I hate web site work. I hate Front Page . . . . . oh wait, you've already heard that rant. I will try to move on.

I'm ready for cooler weather, kids. I've got things that I want to do, but it's just too freaking hot to do them! I am not known for my patience, you see. It's too hot for resin, it's too hot for browsing market days and antique days. It's too humid for painting. Ugh. I envy those of you who live in cooler climes. Wake me when it cools off!!


We are lucky enough to have a small pool, and we use patio umbrellas to keep the sun off. We buy freezer pops (like Otter Pops or Fun Pops). We have been playing a lot of indoor games this summer, rather than pulling out the croquet set. Look what I found! I could make my own fruit pops with these. I could make my own fudgesicles with these!


How are you staying cool this summer?

0 comments: