Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hunting The Elusive "I Know I Used To Have That" Component

Do I still have it or did I give it away? I know I had it six years ago, but where did I put it? Crapola, I need a personal assistant!

So today, after I deliver a kitten to her new owner, I will search for those elusive components because I am sure they will be perfect for the earrings I have in mind. I'm just not sure where to start!

And I've told Ariel we will do an experiment with the Mardi Gras beads today. And I'll ask again -- does anyone want Mardi Gras beads? I have 75 pounds of them!! Please, please take some. All I ask is that you pay for shipping. FREE MARDI GRAS BEADS AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO LIFE YOUR SHIRT!! Oh my gosh, who could ask for anything better than that?? HAH!

Toodles!

0 comments: