Saturday, March 1, 2008

Short Saturday Post

I am off to Mom and Dad's today, as baby bro and his family are in town. After four weeks of "we'll be there this weekend" they finally made it. If it wasn't due to bad weather, it was due to colds and flu! The little nephews are four and three now, and we make it a point to try to visit whenever they come down from Dallas.

I've got a new link in the blogs (thanks to Margot. It's Girlfriendology and it has a TON of good stuff for all you girlfriends. Of course, one of the first things I saw was the link (and I should say LINKS) to all the fantastic shopping sites.

I had a great time with the Beadalicious Beaders yesterday, as always. There was great show and tell as just about everyone had something to pass around. I got a lot of beading done, too! I'm taking the project with me today. I am just about to where I was when I made the horrendous mistake that necessitated deconstruction! Have a great weekend!

0 comments: