Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy, Busy Bee

I'm not ignoring you. I know I promised you pictures, and they will be here later. I'm trying to get as much beading done this month as possible, since I'll be writing instructions during the entire month of April.

It's Spring Break for the school district, so A is home for the week. Her week has started with rain and thunderstorms. This does not make her happy, not to mention the fact that one of her lovely teachers gave homework to be done over Spring Break. I guarantee you she's not working this week. That kind of thing just pisses me off. It's totally unnecessary for fifth graders to have homework over their break.

Okie dokie, I hear the next round of thunderstorms coming in and I've got beads calling from the other room. There will be more tomorrow, I promise. In the meantime, I leave you with this deep thought and quote:
The merit of originality is not novelty; it is sincerity. Thomas
Carlyle

0 comments: