Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Friday!

Actually, it's the first Friday of the month, so that meant beading with the Beadalicious Beaders again. It was a joy, as always. I have finished the business card case and will take pictures this weekend so you can have a peak.

Here is a nice link to a French beadwork site called Les Fiches de Biloba. There is a translation button at the bottom of each page, but you don't need that for the eye candy. Don't forget to check out her blog, also (again, easily translated for reading).

I had lots of time to look through Artful Blogging the other day, and now I'm ready to explore online. I should have lots of luscious links for you next week. And I'll have some new photos of samples for my newest kits (yes, a little shameless plug for the blogger). So, have a great weekend. Stay warm and dry, and bead happy!

0 comments: