Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Poor Baby!

You get a short post today, kids. You may remember from yesterday that I went and had lunch with A at school, where we ate food prepared by the cafeteria staff. Normally, she takes her lunch -- I don't necessarily agree with the dietitian on what is nutritional. For instance, I believe a green salad would be much healthier than a burrito! But I digress. Around 6:00 last night my entire digestive system went on strike and informed me not that not only was nothing else allowed in, but what was in was not allowed to stay. And around 4:30 this morning and again at 6:30, her digestive system told her the exact same thing. So, she's curled up in the chair, wearing her big fleece robe and looking like something the cat drug in and forgot about for three days. And that means no cookie baking til much later (hopefully she will feel better by dinner), plus my day will be devoted to her. We did get the living room furniture rearranged, an the spot for the tree is cleared. T-man finally threw away a bunch of crap he was holding on to for some reason or other (safety manuals from a two jobs ago, for instance). He proudly showed me box, but he had that look in his eye that said "what are you throwing away?" Ugh. ¡Hasta maƱana!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some warm Bayleaf or Cinnamon tea with honey will help settle your tummy's. Hope you feel better soon.

Clara

Bead-Mused said...

She did not want anything other than chicken soup, which her daddy brought home for her. And I'm fine now. You are so sweet for caring!!
hugs
T