Friday, December 7, 2007

Itchy Fingers

That's right, I've got itchy fingers. They are just itching to bead today, so this won't be much of a post.

By golly, it's Friday. I know that doesn't mean as much to me as it does to those of you with 8-to-5's, but it's a good thing. Tomorrow, we have an office party to attend. T-man is very excited about this, as we have not been to an office party since before we got married! It's just that none of his employers since then (1) had holiday parties or (2) scheduled him so that he could attend. And the entire family is invited to this one, so the girls will get to spiffy up a bit so their proud daddy can show them off. This is a photo of them that I took two years ago.Thanksgiving 2005 at Lost Maples

Y'all have a good weekend and I'll be back on Monday!

0 comments: