Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whew!

Okay. Now I have time on my hands. What to do? (besides the laundry) First and foremost, I need to get the new studio set up and make a few goodies during breaks. Ack! I really need that replicator now! Then one of me could move beads while the other of me makes jewelry. Oh crap! I'll need a third to cook and a fourth to clean. Do you remember them movie "Multiplicity"? I'll just need to remember not to make copies of copies, right?

Don't forget, the San Antonio Bead Market is this weekend, February 28th through March 1st, and I will be there helping Carol Wille with her booth. I happen to have it on good authority that there will be a new shipment of acrylic flowers and leaves on Carol's tables, along with some seed bead mixes, glass beads, fibers, Vintaj brass, and did I mention beads?? Come see us!

Bead on, beadlings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grrr... dance contest on Saturday, work on Sunday!!! Poooo...... g

Bead-Mused said...

Who did I need to have a talk with? Hmm??