Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Raining Hearts Part II

Raining Hearts ©2009 Theresa Buchle
I've reopened my Etsy store and the bracelet pattern is ready for its new home. It's available in full instruction mode or simple pattern. There is still time to make this. It only took me 24 hours of total stitching time. That's plenty of time for the upcoming forced romance day! If you don't want to go the Etsy route, email me and we can make other arrangements. I'm flexible.

The remainder of the day (doesn't that sound elegant? "the remainder of the day" sigh) is going to be spent with writing proposals and getting them mailed off. So, I'm off to hunt up my padded pockets for the beadwork and my submission forms. And realizing that it truly is Monday, I still wish you a very happy, calm day.
©2007 Todd Buchle

0 comments: