1. I am a native Texan and have never lived anywhere but Texas.
2. I have never been to Europe.
3. I have a Bachelor's degree in French.
4. I originally wanted to be a translator (please don't send anything in French, because you truly lose it if you don't use it).
5. I was married to a college sweetheart many years before I met T-man.
6. I have one sister who is a blue-eyed blond. The other sister, my brother and I are all brown-eyed brunettes.
7. I grew up in San Antonio.
8. I love San Antonio.
9. I want to live in the mountains of West Texas.
10. I cannot not bead for more than a day.
11. I used to rock climb, and I did it well.
12. I believe in past lives and reincarnation.
13. I used to belong to a live-action medieval role playing group, during which time I played an elf-queen.
14. The first time I saw T-man he was wearing medieval tights and tunic.
15. I have written and won small awards for short stories.
16. I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve.
17. Some people think I'm snobby but that's how I try to hide my painful shyness.
18. I wish I knew how to paint.
19. I didn't realize 25 was such a big number when I started this list!
20. My first date with T-man was a spelunking trip through the worst cave in the Austin area.
21. My second date with him was when he taught me how to rock climb.
22. I am a descendant of Clan Keith. There are actually photos of my brother wearing out family tartan on this site.
23. I love vampires! Are you old enough to remember Frank Langella climbing up that wall? How about when Lestat first became popular?
24. I don't do housework.
25. I am fiercely loyal to those I love. No not like a dog, more like a lioness.
HAH! Me, in a nutshell.