Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beads And Beading

Well, what else am I supposed to talk about? The San Antonio Bead Market is February 28th through March 1st, and I will be there helping Carol Wille with her booth. Beads, fibers, Vintaj brass, and did I mention beads??

And I'm going to the Bead and Button show with Carol in June. I'm probably not going to take classes, but I'll get to visit a lot of beady folks that I would not otherwise see.

So, I had a stressful day yesterday and little sleep last night and today I'm going to take my time making some more flowers. The first proposal is on its way, which is a little weight off my shoulders. I got one more thing marked off the list with a red pen, thank the stars above. Now I've got to move on to the next item. I love my red pen. And speaking of pens, check out this link that Gaye sent me. Michael and Sheila Ernst make lampwork pens, knitting needles, crochet hooks and a whole bunch of other BEAUTIFUL goodies. Happy browsing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I even want to know what an orifice hook is.
Cat

Bead-Mused said...

I'm not sure what it is, not sure I want to know, but I do believe that sheep should be frightened since it's used for spinning wool!
Theresa