Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yuck Still, Yet & Again

It is a gloriously beautiful day here on the prairie. There is a nice, cool breeze gently blowing. The pool is sparkling and very inviting. The birds are singing and cooing. It's a good day for a book, a lawn chair and a shade tree followed by a dip in the pool. Yesiree, it's a great day.

I feel like shipoopy (as Margot would say). My ordered books have not arrived, and I have lawn chairs but no shade tree. I'm afraid that if I go float in the pool, I'll fall asleep and burn to a crisp. Crapola. T-man swears that my symptoms indicate the downside of this cold, but I believe he may be wrong. I also believe he is forgetting about my wonky immune system. If most people have a cold that lasts for 48 hours, you can bet that Theresa will have it for a week. I say again, YUCK. Please keep in mind that this is NOT a plea for sympathy. I'm just venting before I go make my chicken soup AGAIN. I detest being ill and not being able to function normally, well as normally as possible for me.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my bed for a bit. Maybe I'll feel better later. Maybe. Possibly. Jeez, I hope so.

0 comments: