Saturday, September 6, 2008

Crikey!

cat

Yes, I really do say "crikey". I say it a lot. It's better than some other words I could say. Don't get me wrong. I don't say it disrespectfully! The company T-man works for is Australian and his boss is an Aussie (I try not to let loose with "crikey" in front of the boss), plus I think Steve Irwin was great and I miss seeing his cute Aussie face and those short, shorts on TV. I haven't seen shorts like that since Tom Selleck played Magnum, but I digress. Anyway, GG sent me this and it was waiting in my inbox this morning. What a great way to start my day.

I am feeling so much better today, but I'm still not 100%. I'll just keep taking the pills and everything will be fine. I'd still like to see more responses to yesterday's question: When you were a tiny tyke, what did you want to be? So 'fess up, beadlings, as inquiring minds would like to know.

0 comments: