Friday, August 24, 2007

It's a Bead-iful Day!


What a wonderful class last night. I had one baby beader (someone who has never beaded before). She was impressive. When something didn't look right, she instinctively ripped it out and started again. I always enjoy my classes with the Austin Stitchers. Here is a picture of some of them, beading away.

Okay, you people are a tough crowd! Still no comments, even though they have been requested. I tell you what. I will come up with some sort of contest, with a prize. I'll post rules and pictures on Tuesday, because Monday I'm teaching the Austin Stitchers again. And I might not be posting over the weekend, as I have a lot of organizing to do in the bead room, plus I have to design a beadiful prize! See ya later, alligator!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kinda strange to see me sitting with the guild members, stitching your zinna. Congrats on starting a blog. I hope it goes well. You're brave to put yourself out there.

Bead-Mused said...

We'll see how brave it is! I'm glad you posted -- since you posted, you might just win a prize!
Theresa