Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good Day Sunshine . . . .

I wasn't going to post today as I have much to do in the way of preparing for class this evening, but I'm sitting here waiting for multiple sets of instructions to finish printing. I'm watching them because inevitably, my ink jet cartridges will run out somewhere near the end. But this time, I am prepared! I went and had cartridges refilled last night! Ah, the marvels of modern technology.

I bet you're wondering when we're going to get to the beading part, aren't you? Very soon, I promise we will get there soon. This is all new to me, but comments will help. So . . . . .

Let me know what you would like to discuss in the way of beading. Just click on the little link below that says "comments" and type away. Ask me questions, give me suggestions, share a beading tip. But for now, I'm off to get some packaging of kits finished. ¡AdiĆ³s amigos!

0 comments: