Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Da do do do, blah blah blah blah . . .

With apologies to The Police, today's theme is blah. Not enough sleep makes for short posts (as the crowd begs for more insomnia). Today I must make kits for tomorrow night's class. I also need to finish beading a sample bracelet for Joyce to take to the Embroiders' Guild of America National Seminar in Chicago. My patterns are making their national debut! (shameless plug --- I'm getting better). Joyce is the Regional Director of the EGA's South Central Region. She is a very brave woman. It is a lot of work.

I didn't want to leave you empty handed, though. This is the trumpet vine that grows on my fence. Usually by this time of year there are twice as many blooms, with too much rain followed by extreme heat, it's a bit bare this year.



And this is Sweet Boy on the back deck. He will be year old September 30. He wants all your attention, so much so that he will trip you to get it. He is long and rangy and there is a lot of Siamese in him.

A demain mes amis! J'aurai plus à dire alors.

0 comments: