Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Am In Love!

AnoleI just love this picture! I love the color palette, love the lights and shadows, and just absolutely adore the model. Have you noticed that she's wearing a beaded neckpiece? Take a closer look. I'm not sure how the photographer could tell the anole is a female, but that's what the photo information says. I also love Wikimedia Commons for those days when I don't have a good picture to share.

This weekend I'll be in San Antonio at the San Antonio Bead and Ornament Society's Spring Bead Bazaar, and I will again be helping the lovely Carol Wille. I just adore her and love working with her. Let's just say there is not a dull moment between the two of us. I also heard a rumor that PAM is going to be there. Yep, and I got that info from Pam herself. HAH! I happen to know she's been working a few things and can't wait to see them in person.

Those changes I was talking about the other day are in progress. I may just have a big ole unveiling this summer, you never know.

So, if you make it to the bead bazaar come by to say "hi". That's where I'll be -- caressing the beads, touching the beads, fondling the beads, oh yeah -- and selling the beads!

3 comments:

Mary Newton Designs said...

Hey, I like the little guy (gal?), too. Have fun at the bazaar and I look forward to the cha-cha-changes!

Bead-Mused said...

Isn't she gorgeous? I'm taking that you won't be in SA this weekend? Darn, I can't see the new booth in person. I'll just wait.

Anonymous said...

:D !!
See you there!

Clara