Friday, June 27, 2008

Come Fly With Me

I got my Fly Pen. I've gone through the tutorial and now it's charging its little battery. We have decided that if it does not work well for me, it will go to Ariel to help her with school this year. It is, however, very cool. I'll let you know how it works for my notes on how to make a beaded piece of whatever.

And now, since I've got that all figured out, I can start working on the new projects. Yes, yes, it's true -- I used the Fly Pen as an excuse for procrastination. It's been a very long time since I had a summer vacation. I have definitely been bored out of my gourd at times, but I've also had a lot of fun. I've spent lots of time with my girls and with my husband just playing. Playing is a very good thing and we should never give it up. We have played with the Playstation. We have played in the pool. We have played with the chickens and the kittens. We have giggled and laughed and hugged. Playing is a good thing, beadlings!

Now fly! FLY! Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee!

0 comments: