Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Creative Energy Abounds

Maybe it's the sun shining brightly, maybe it's cruising the Internet, maybe it's "chatting" on the creative life group, who knows? I'm going to run with it. By the way, it was 70 degrees yesterday when Miss A got home from school. It was 27 degrees when I took her back this morning. Sometimes I think that there is nothing on earth that changes as fast as the weather in Central Texas. But the sun is shining, and when it gets a little warmer, I'll open the windows and let some fresh air in. There are no blustery winds today! I added this picture I took of the girls a couple of years ago. They were so still and quiet for just a couple of moments, it was breathtaking. They were sitting by one of the ponds in Lost Maples State Natural Area. I love this picture of my babies.

I worked on designing my new business cards yesterday. Pretty snazzy, huh? And today, I'll be working on some new Etsy pieces, and I have preview for you.


Our question for the day on the creative life was:
Do you see your creativity as being a part of yourself that is separate from the rest of you, the part of you that everyone knows and sees? Do you keep it secret or hidden from most people? If so, why do you do that? If not, tell us about that. If you could fully integrate The Public You and The Creative You, how would you do that and what would it look like?
Hmm, it was actually four questions. But I digress. Okay, so what would your answers to these questions be?

How is the challenge coming? (Making Important Stuff) Give me updates please, and yes, I have started working on mine. I started it at the retreat and have about six inches of the neck piece beaded. I will take it with me on Friday when I go bead with the ladies in South Austin. Until then, may the farce be with you.

0 comments: