Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Paying It A Bit Forward

I finally finished the hop. It took a while, but I visited every participant's blog and got to see the finished soups. Yummy! My dear Gaye has been wearing the necklace I finished. It looks great on her, but then I knew it would. The minute I started putting it together I know exactly who that necklace belonged to. I have some ideas for some of the other beads Skylar sent met, but that piece will be for yours truly!

So, Gaye was here this past weekend and instead of beading or knitting, we went through some of my stash. It seems that I have a plethora of a certain color bead and it's not a color I always appreciate. I believe that some of these beads are deserving of, shall we say, a more loving home. As soon as I find a good focal to add to them, I'll post a GIVEAWAY! Yep, I haven't done this in a while, so it's time to pay things forward. In the meantime, I think I'll go work on that little project for me. Oh, and that project for me will most likely result in a tutorial available to all of you.

I hope you enjoyed the hop. There is still time to catch a glimpse of some amazing talent. Bead on, my beadlings!

0 comments: