Friday, March 2, 2012

I Won!

Last week, the lovely Lori Anderson had a little contest to supply the caption to a photo. You must go see for yourself because, as she stated, words fail. Anyway, I supplied what she said was her favorite caption:
"On Craig's List: Great car, low mileage, unique paint treatment, gently used. OOAK, cash only, GPS coordinates for viewing upon request. "
Now you really want to go look at the photo, don't you?

Anyway, this is what I won for being just a bit silly:


The heart is a pendant. The bird can handle a little hole in her wing to become a pendants. The pottery shard drops are divine. The fuschia and root beer beads tie everything together. I have a couple of ideas in mind.

Be back tomorrow for the blog party!

2 comments:

Carol B said...

That's a wonderful caption. Words failed me when I viewed the photo. Congrats on WINNING!

Bead-Mused said...

Thanks, Carol! I was really astonished when I won - like I said, I was just being silly.

~.~