Monday, September 7, 2009

Pool!

I climbed that ladder. Getting in was a bit more difficult than getting out was, but while I was in I kind of overdid it. No, I really overdid it. It felt so deceptively good to be able to move with ease that I just kept going. I know now that I should do only a fraction of what I did. But it felt so good! Last week I made a decision to NOT visit the Austin Bead Society's bead bazaar. It was a wise decision, based on both the pool fiasco and the drive to my parent's house Saturday. The ride in the car has left me stiff and achy. Crapola, I'm so impatient that it's almost funny. The funnier part is that this Friday I hope to schedule the date for the other knee! Hey, I've got to be fixed by Thanksgiving! I've got special guests this year!!

I managed to make two almost missed deadlines just under the wire. In GG's words, I "stitched like the wind!" I'm still blaming the near miss on pain meds. But, photos and bio got emailed, two additional color palette samples got finished and mailed off. All that's left is to wait and see how many students sign up for the classes and then the fun begins -- kit making! Woo hoo!

I hope you had a great weekend. I know we did.

0 comments: