Monday, September 14, 2009

Lost My Sketchbook???

Actually, it's an IDEA book and I truly cannot find it. I have others, with better and more recent ideas, but I shudder to think that maybe the perfect project is in the oldest idea book. I'm trying to move on and look at more recent sketches and notes.

As a result of this misplacement, I've walked all over the house three times already. I've driven to school and back twice because someone forgot her lunch. I've walked the yard with the animal control officer (stupid stray dog got into T-man's garden!), and now my legs are threatening to go on strike. Fortunately, sifting through the idea notebooks can be done with my feet up. Did I tell you I've been up since 6:30? And you KNOW I'm not a morning person.

Let's go back to ideas. Hmm. I've got an elegant, gorgeous rosy pink WIP, an almost formal bronze UFO and grapes on two different vines waiting to be plucked. I've got an old favorite with a new and improved execution as well as some old standards that will eventually be scooped up as the perfect workshop. I've also got some one hour faves to send off to some of my favorite people in San Antonio. Add to this mix a scheduled surgery date AND the arrival of two very important little boys! And oh my stars, it's only Monday.

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I should send you my husband. When I can't find something, I always call him. He doesn't know WHAT he is looking for, but he always finds it!!lol

Bead-Mused said...

LOL! I've already called mine and he offered to look again when he gets home. Maybe we should have them team up?

Anonymous said...

You two are lucky. Sometimes I swear I'll scream if I hear mine say, "Honey, where is..." one more time.
Cat

Bead-Mused said...

T-man will suddenly stand stock still while getting ready for bed and then start going thru everything on the bureau. When I ask what he's looking for, he hasn't a clue. Doesn't ask for help, just starts hunting. He hunts for half an hour, always at bed time. At bed time I'm turning him loose in the bead room.