Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lions, and Piggies, and Bears. Oh My!


Camping Update: We are going. Well, most of us are going. N has decided that she does not want to go. She does not like camping in her old age! She loved it when she was smaller. I guess once they grow up things change. *sigh* I'm not ready for my baby bird to leave the nest yet. Her reasons also include all the desserts that will be at my mother's house. My youngest sister loves to bake, and every year there is something new. T-man is upset, though. He loves her fudge, but it will be too humid for fudge

Just for grins, I thought I would give you the link to the weather forecast for our desitination. Click here. Don't laugh too hard! T-man and I spent Thanksgiving in the snow with N the year before we got married. I have pictures somewhere of her standing in the snow in a short-sleeved shirt. We camped off the logging roads in the mountains near Taos.

A is very excited. I had her watch the video of the park. Of course, they mention that mountain lion sightings are FREQUENT. And the bears in Texas have probably NOT started hibernating. We have camped with javelina before, so they are nothing new to us. We are taking three cameras, so hopefully I'll have lots of pictures of the flora and fauna in the Chihuahuan Desert area. Lions, and piggies, and bears. OH MY

0 comments: