Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hello Beadlings!

Well, Houston was a blast. I got to spend the weekend with one of my dearest friends (GG), I got to see the people I only see at the Houston bead bazaar, I got to meet some new friends, I saw some Austin area friends, and I got to play Pam for a weekend. I sold lots and lots of Pam's beads. I bought a few new beads of my own (I'll get some pictures up later this week). I did not, however, get any beading done. I took beads with good intentions, but there just wasn't time.

And now that I'm back, everything is the same old same here Chez Bead-Mused. There is not much to report on the home front, so I guess this is one of those short posts! I'll try my best to have some pearls of wisdom for you tomorrow. In the meantime, happy beading!

0 comments: