Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Maybe Tomorrow

The sun will come out . . . . Actually sunshine is something we have an abundance of here.

I dislike posting that I have nothing to post but I really have nothing to post. Friday we took a lovely drive to LLano, where we also picked up home grown watermelon and Israeli melon. We'll be having the latter tonight and I can't wait. We came back via Hwy 71 and saw some of the damage from the Spicewood wildfire. The scope of that one was so great that I cannot even imagine the shock that seeing Bastrop would cause. My heart goes out to anyone who had to experience any of the fires we've had in the past month. The weekend was the weekend and yesterday was spent running errands. Note to self: no more grocery shopping on Monday morning lest ye be run over by employees restocking shelves. Sheesh. Yesterday was a wash and today is a heavy homework today. (Look, I'm posting before 8:00 a.m.!) I do have some new foodie blog links to share. So maybe I'll post tomorrow.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh well, you can't have something new and exciting to show everyday.

Shoppin on Monday!! I usually don't have any money left by THEN!! ~lol~

Bead-Mused said...

Carol, it was only groceries. Okay, that should probably read GROCERIES!! Sometimes I believe the amount we spend at that store should qualify us as shareholders.

T