Friday, October 30, 2009

Excuse My Being Remiss, Please!

My Heart Pines ©2009 Theresa Buchle, all rights reservedIt's been a hectic week here at Chez Bead-Mused. Fortunately, things have turned around. I got my most recent teaching proposal out the door just in the nick of time. Whew! Our little Marshall had a reaction to his dialysis fistulas, which caused a bit of alarm since the first thought was infection. Apparently this reaction is not unusual, just scary and for now he is fine. His dialysis starts next week so hopefully he'll be ready to come home in a few weeks. And Max is now four pounds big and nursing on his own. He'll be ready to come home soon. I'm waiting for just a few days when Natalie and Bryan can take deep calming breaths and just sit still for a while. And my physical therapy is progressing. This time has been a bit more difficult. I think it's just due to the other stress surrounding me right now, but I'll muddle through.

I have more giveaways and contests for you. I really didn't forget.

Heather Powers at Humbelbeads has a little project driven giveaway. You still have time to use your creativity to win a nifty prize. If nothing else, the visit is worth it just to look at Heather's designs.

I've missed seeing all the color on Beverly Gilbert's blog, but she more than made up for it this time. Hurry! You have until this weekend to enter and win and explosion of yumminess!

I'll try to keep up next week. In the meantime, have a fun, safe Halloween and remember to honor those who came before us on All Hallow's Eve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So tell us about this wonderful necklace. It's gorgeous. Is that the new teaching proposal?
Cat

Bead-Mused said...

It is a teaching proposal that is being evaluated right now. It's called "My Heart Pines" and it's all coppery and green. (gee, I don't know anyone who likes that combo) I'll know in a few weeks if it's accepted. If it is, I get to go to Portland, Maine (the home of Caravan Beads!!!) in 2011. But right now I can't say much more or give a better picture. That has to wait until I get my response.

It's hard to believe that I'm already planning for 2011 & 2012 as far as beads go.