Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fun Stuff

Digital eye candy here. Just when I think I've found a favorite, something else pops up!

I found this while reading Jennifer's blog. What a cool way to see yourself on the World Wide Web. Here is my digital history. Click on the picture to see full size:



Everyone's favorite catalogue must be J. Peterman, right?

And I'm wishing I had one of these right now. How cool is this? We should all channel our inner artistic child!

Well, beadlings, my physical therapist worked me pretty hard yesterday and I'm feeling every minute of his visit. Today I'm knitting baby wraps for the boys. I'll keep putting earrings together and I'll bet I take a nap in just a couple of hours. I'm really ready to get back to my original work style but I can't push too hard, lest I backslide. I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tool! Thanks for the link!!

I entered my name and it came up as a cave in puerto rico. I entered my business name and it came up with some labels that are so not me. I changed a couple of tags on my flickr page (namely "behind bars" for this pic http://www.flickr.com/photos/beadcharmer/2503803039/in/set-72157604611346244/ and "real turquoise not that magnesite cr*p" for this pic http://www.flickr.com/photos/beadcharmer/3558021513/in/set-72157604617404189/) and illegal and agressive disappeared. I need to pay more attention to the snarky tags I use for my photos.

Clara

Bead-Mused said...

Pretty amazing, wasn't it? A cave in Puerto Rico? Maybe you and your man should take a trip . . . .

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Don't you DARE push! ;)

Bead-Mused said...

But CD, I must push just a little. Otherwise, I don't make progress. But I promise not to push TOO much.